Our patients understand that modern dentistry allows people not only to correct painful dental issues, but also to improve their appearance with a wide range of techniques and procedures.
Repairing a broken tooth or fixing cavities is important for functional oral health. However, changing the imperfections of in jaw structure or undoing years of stains and issues related to years of tobacco use, coffee or food consumption, and issues related to aging teeth can have equal importance in well-being.
Cosmetic dentistry can and does change people’s lives as self-image can suffer as a direct result of dental appearance. Instead of avoiding social situations, smiling proudly, public speaking, or smiling in pictures, patients who undergo a variety of simple cosmetic procedures may sincerely improve their quality of life.
Eureka Dental specializes in numerous procedures that can fundamentally change the function and appearance of your teeth. Such specialties include:
- Tooth-colored fillings that are virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth
- Porcelain crowns to replace old crowns with distinct black lines or metallic materials
- Porcelain veneers offering a swift and simple solution to cracked, mismatched, and discolored teeth, while also covering unsightly gaps or chips
- Dental implants, which have virtually replaced dentures, give patients a permanent and
natural-looking solution without the lifetime of stigma and maintenance of dentures
- Chair-side teeth whitening and bleaching to undo years of stains and aged teeth
- Laser dentistry offering a number of benefits, including reforming gum line to perfectly complement smiles
A quick consultation with our team will assist in determining how these procedures can turn your smile into a source of pride: