One of the major restorative dental treatments featured at Eureka Dental is full mouth reconstruction. Full mouth reconstruction differs greatly from smile makeovers because they are medically necessary to regain full oral health. We have successfully performed this style of treatment to address:
- Missing teeth owing to trauma or decay
- Fractured or broken teeth
- Eroded teeth due to tooth grinding or acid
- Gum disease or receding gums
- Continuing muscle and jaw pain, or headacheThe aim of our full mouth reconstructions centers on restoring a patient’s ability to speak, eat, smile, and live without discomfort.Our mission is to provide our patients with dental specialists who understand and use the latest advancements in dentistry. Known for catering to even the most reluctant patients, our first and foremost priority is to provide our patients with a relaxing, comfortable and pain free experience.
If you have a concern or a question about our services or procedures such as porcelain veneers, dental implants and teeth whitening please feel free to fill out the form and we will be happy to help: