Details of restoration in Cosmetic Dentistry
Our patients understand that modern dentistry allows people not only to correct painful dental issues, but also allows them to improve their appearance with a wide range of techniques and procedures. Repairing a broken tooth or fixing cavities is important. But how about changing the imperfections of your jaw structure? How about undoing years of stains and issues related to years of tobacco use, coffee or food consumption, and issues related to aging teeth?
This is where cosmetic dentistry can and does change people’s lives. Many people’s self-image suffers as a direct result of their dental appearance. Instead of avoiding social situations, smiling proudly, public speaking, or smiling in pictures, consider what a variety of simple cosmetic procedures might do for your life.
Eureka Dental specializes in numerous procedures that can fundamentally change the function and appearance of your teeth. Such specialties include:
- Tooth-colored fillings that are virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- Porcelain crowns replace old crowns with distinct black lines or metallic materials.
- Porcelain veneers offer an swift and simple solution to cracked, mismatched, and discolored teeth, while also covering unsightly gaps or chips.
- Dental implants have virtually replaced dentures, which gives patients a permanent and natural-looking solution without the lifetime of stigma and maintenance of dentures.
- Chair-side teeth whitening and bleaching can undo years of stains and aged teeth.
- Laser dentistry has a number of benefits, including reforming your gum line to perfectly complement your smile.
Take a moment to consult with our team to determine how any of these procedures can turn your smile from a liability to a source of pride.